How do we fill the 550,000 employee gap with 160,000 degreed immigrants?
As of July 2020, a staggering 213,991 professional jobs were posted in our seven county region.
- Prosperity Ready BUILDS a talent pipeline to identify, support, and move experienced professionals into jobs where they are needed. Sales, Operations, Administration, Information Technology and Finance to name a few.
- Prosperity Ready helps employers CREATE an environment that empowers diverse talent.
- Prosperity Ready supports employers to REMEDY the internal mindsets and policies that create barriers for immigrants.
We have re-engineered the immigrant employment life cycle to not only better prepare immigrants to prosper in the workplace, but to help employers create a working environment that retains skilled talent
We work with private, public and nonprofit partners to prepare and connect culturally diverse, ready-now talent with the workforce needs of employers by:
- Matching skill sets and career interests with current job openings
- Remediating complex applicant tracking systems
- Partnering for creative transportation
- Determining right fit benefits
- Facilitating culture and change management
We serve all immigrants in the Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota region. Our partners include:
- Immigrant settlement and integration agencies
- Community leaders focused on immigrant support
- Foundations focused on immigrant support
- Corporations hiring college educated professionals
Learn more about our pilot to test the re engineered immigrant employment life cycle.