Prosperity Ready removes workplace barriers and facilitates the successful placement of skilled immigrants in careers for long term employment success.
We have re-engineered the immigrant employment life cycle to not only better prepare immigrants to prosper in the workplace, but to help employers create a working environment that retains skilled talent
By working across the full continuum of the immigrant employment life cycle, we are able to systematically remove barriers that hinder successful employment.
We work with private, public and nonprofit partners to prepare and connect culturally diverse, ready-now talent with the workforce needs of employers by:
- Matching skill sets and career interests with current job openings
- Remediating complex applicant tracking systems
- Partnering for creative transportation
- Determining right fit benefits
- Facilitating culture and change management
We serve all immigrants in the Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota region. Our partners include:
- Immigrant settlement and integration agencies
- Community leaders focused on immigrant support
- Foundations focused on immigrant support
- Corporations hiring college educated professionals
Learn more about our pilot to test the re engineered immigrant employment life cycle.