We have re-engineered the immigrant employment life cycle to not only better prepare immigrants to succeed in the workplace, but to help employers create a working environment that retains skilled talent.
We accomplish our work by:
- Building a talent pipeline to identify, support and move experienced immigrant professionals into jobs where they are needed most.
- Helping employers create an environment that empowers diverse talent.
- Supporting employers to remedy internal processes, policies and mindsets that create barriers for immigrant talent.
By starting at the very beginning of the employment life cycle, Prosperity Ready uses our re-engineered process to systematically remove barriers across the cycle, including retention and career progression.
We know how to prepare employers to welcome diverse talent and we know how to position candidates to successfully adapt to workplace environments.
We serve all immigrants in the Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota region. Our partners include:
- Immigrant settlement and integration agencies
- Community leaders focused on immigrant support
- Foundations focused on immigrant support
- Corporations committed to hiring immigrants and championing their ongoing career success