Prosperity Ready is proud to partner with CAPI USA as part of a statewide effort to support internationally trained healthcare professionals to secure jobs in their fields. Like most of the U.S., our state is experiencing a crippling healthcare worker shortage. Prosperity Ready is excited to offer our advanced job seekers' skills training to participants in CAPI's Internationally Trained Health Care Workers program. If you are an internationally trained healthcare professional seeking job readiness support please keep reading!
What will you receive in the program:
- Credential evaluation resources, referral, and support
- Support applying for college/university including FAFSA
- Job placement and retention assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Laptop and transportation help
- Advanced job seeker skills training
For more information about the program, please click the button below...